Link's Problem Link's Problem

Good stuff bro

You did a good job and it looks like it took quite a while to make this. You should do the sequel, but try to get a microphone. If no mic, then stick with the text but make the timing better would be my advise. I say that because I liked the movie and want to see you become great. Check out my movie Zelda Heroic Rage 4 sometime man. Good job on this I thought it was funny.

The Big Hit The Big Hit

WHAT A FUCKING JOURNEY!

Nate, I must say, this was a spellbinding epic production. Your work has come a long ass way. This deserves to be on the front page!!! This has all you need for a great movie, action, humor, and weird-ass shit (which always helps add a dimension to this field of work.)
I will visit your site after this and try to feast my eyes on your brilliant work! Make more films so the world can go on!!!!!!!!!!!

mchawking responds:

hahaha thanks bro, I am glad that you enjoyed the film. I can't wait for the new heroic rage to be unleashed!

Deliverance Deliverance

OUTSTANDING.

What a film experience...Damn, I can't wait to see the main warrior destroy his enemies. The creator of this must be comended for the skill it takes to create this. I know because it takes long hours of drawing, thinking, and swearing out of anger to get movies done. Keep up the good work bro.

StormWinds 1.5 StormWinds 1.5

Great game!

Very thorough, well-thought out and executed game. If I had more time I would have played it more. A bit too much learning, and too much difficulty after the tutorial - but that's me, someone else may love that. Good work.

Achilles Achilles

Very Good

I like how you captured the essence of Achilles from the movie 'Troy'. I found the controls a bit difficult to master. It's tough on a keyboard though, I know that. I loved the gore factor, and the fact that it wasn't too hard, but it was challenging. I beat the first boss with like no life left. Only constructive criticism is to maybe work on the character animation a bit, and make body type of Achilles a little more badass.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Good shit

Excellent work. However, I am fucking enraged right now because you made that mother fucker at the end of the golden axe part a cheating fuck who casts fire shit every 2.1 seconds. It is the best game I've played of flash, but dude, you should make me a game where I can do some fatalities on that final boss fucker.